LIFE WITHOUT LOVE - MUSIC VIDEO

DAVE SILLS
SINGER / SONGWRITER

Here's the essentials. If you want to know more, just ask. Dave Sills writes songs about love, death, and other health risks. He sings and plays guitar (and a bit of bass, and fumbles along on a keyboard here and there). His fourth album is called SEA OF STRANGERS. His talented friends - Gerald Dowd (drums); Scott Stevenson (piano & organ); Tom Jancauskas (bass); Chris Walke, Dave Ramont, Dave Nelson, Tommi Zender (electric guitars); Kenny Kryger (cello); and Larry Rossi (brass) - all contribute their efforts in the service of song. The album was named among the "Best of Local Anesthetic 2010" by WXRT DJ Richard Milne - not too shabby! He has played at Evanston SPACE, The Old Town School of Folk Music, The Worlds Largest Block Party (MainStage), Uncommon Ground, FitzGeralds, Cubby Bear, Goose Island, Martyrs, and other venues. He has sung with his friend Peter Himmelman at SPACE, Schubas, and Park West. A completely unscientific study has shown that 95% of people who listen to Dave's music really like it immediately. The other 5% needed a second listen, but then they got it. Recommended if you like: Crowded House, David Gray, Del Amitri, Peter Himmelman, The Wallflowers, Ryan Adams, Wilco, Lloyd Cole, Sam Phillips, Aimee Mann, Michael Penn... To connect with Dave go to: http://davesills.com